Thank you for purchasing my book Treating Sexual Addiction: A Compassionate Approach to Recovery
To access the supplement content provided in my book simply create and account and enter your email. You will be given access to all of the supplemental content.
You can watch videos, listen to audio’s, or download some of the assignments I discuss in my book.
You can also access the appendices and resources from the book.
Finally, you will find videos of me discussing each chapter in the book and my thoughts about the chapter.
- Introduction (3:39)
- Chapter One: Modeling Your Recovery After What Works (6:13)
- Chapter Two: Getting to the Root of the Problem (11:17)
- Chapter Three: Understanding Your Story (1:53)
- Chapter Four: Creating Your Recovery Plan (2:16)
- Chapter Five: Succeeding in Crucial Moments (6:03)
- Chapter Six: The Importance of Being Vulnerable (6:19)
- Chapter Seven: Compassion: The Secret of Successful Recovery (2:18)
- Chapter Eight: Addressing Loneliness: The Silent Driver of Addiction (5:44)
- Chapter Nine: Letting Go of Your Shame (4:18)
- Chapter Ten: Utilizing the Power of Emotional Regulation (3:03)
- Chapter Eleven: Building Healthy Habits (1:31)
- Chapter Twelve: How to Establish Meaningful Support for Long-Term Recovery (1:58)
- Chapter Thirteen: Creating the Moments That Will Change Your Life (9:27)
- Chapter Fourteen: Loving Your Way Through Addiction Recovery (7:26)
- Spiritual Healing and Recovery
Hi, I’m Dr. Kevin Skinner a licensed marriage and family therapist. I am also a certified sexual addiction therapist (CSAT).
Thanks for letting me be a part of your healing and recovery journey. May you be blessed.
I’m glad you are utilizing the addiction course content available to you. It shows your commitment to healing and recovery. I have recorded videos for each chapter and have additional assignments you can work on to aid in your recovery.
Best regards to you!